What is F.E.A.S.T.?
Families Empowered and Supporting Treatment of Eating Disorders
- Non-Profit Charity / US Registered 501(c)3
- Free Membership
- Volunteer Run / No Paid Staff or Directors
- Funded by Individual Donations
- Operates Virtually
- Connect parents and caregivers of eating disorder patients
- Offer science-based information & resources
- Promote family as a key resource during treatment
- Improve public understanding of eating disorders
- Reduce stigma
- Reduce suffering
How does your donation help?
Donations of all sizes are welcome, and directly support our website, member database, online forum, printed materials, conference exhibits, technology services, postage, and office supplies.
- $25 US pays the Around the Dinner Table Forum monthly bill
- $45 US pays our monthly phone bills
- $95 US per month funds our email communications
- $550 US per month funds our website, member database and technical support
- $1,000 US can send our Executive Director to a professional conference in the US*
- $2,000 US pays our annual insurance bill
- $3,000 US pays for an exhibit booth at a professional conference
- $10,000 US could allow us to fund an initiative from our wishlist
*Our presence at professional conferences allows us to speak about familiy involvement, advocate for evidence-based treatment, promote FEAST’s principles, and bring parent/carer concerns directly to leaders and other advocates in the field.
For Other Gift Options such as:
- In-Kind Donations
- Memorial Donations
- Legacy Gifts
- Volunteer Your Time
- Hold a Fundraiser for F.E.A.S.T.
Please contact F.E.A.S.T.'s Executive Director.
Donation & Sponsorship Policy:
NO: monetary donations or sponsorships from businesses who provide treatment services for eating disorders.
NO: website advertising
YES: monetary donations from private individuals (including ED treatment providers, if made from a personal account).
OTHER: F.E.A.S.T. may apply for and accept grants from various non-profit, private, and/or government agencies as long as those organizations do not directly provide treatment for eating disorder patients.
Forms of payment:
Donations can be made by PayPal, Major Credit Card, or Check through our secure website forms.
Monthly Payments or Annual Auto-Billing is available on the donation form.
Current Fundraising Initiatives:
F.E.A.S.T.'s General Operating Fund
We will apply your donation where it is most needed.
Family Guide Booklets Printing & Shipping Fund
2014 Goal: $5,000 US
Shop for F.E.A.S.T.
Amazon.com donates 0.50% of many purchases made on their site after you click the link above (no cost to you!) OR...
Simply go to:
and log in to your regular account. You can designate F.E.A.S.T. (Tax ID 26-4706974) as your charity of choice!
Fundraising for Others:
to Create a UK DNA database for Genetic Research on Anorexia.
Visit www.charlotteshelix.net for more info and to DONATE
F.E.A.S.T. has US 501(c)(3) status and all US donations are tax deductible.
Tax ID 26-4706974